The benefits of our exclusive Tier-1 network include:
- Patient-centered Medical Home
- Onsite orientation to explain the benefits of Salerno Health
- Greater access to physicians and providers by phone and in person
- Excellent preventative medicine
- 24/7 access to our Med-Line to address employee’s health care needs
- Eliminate unnecessary doctor visits and treatment without office visits when appropriate
- Fewer hospital stays and E.R. visits
- Reduced paperwork and red tape
- No hidden costs
- Fully ACA (Obamacare) compliant (when combined with your SELF FUNDED plan)
- Coordination of care meaning we can direct you where to go within your expanded network if you choose that option.
- Wellness program for employers
The Med-Line was designed to address every patient’s health care need. Staffed by a nurse Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., the Med-Line provides member access to answer questions and determine whether an office visit is even necessary thereby reducing additional out of pocket expenses to patients. By utilizing this resource we can better coordinate care by assisting you with scheduling appointments or connecting you to an on-call provider if necessary. The Salerno Health Network of seven primary care physicians and mid-level providers (nurse practitioners or physician assistants) are located conveniently throughout the Oklahoma City metro area including: Midwest City, Mustang, NW Oklahoma City, Mid Oklahoma City, Edmond, Moore and Norman. To obtain the most cost-effective care, office visits with Salerno Health providers must be coordinated through the Med-Line unless a member is specifically asked to do otherwise. Our primary care providers offer same/next day access for acute care needs.
After-hour access to our physicians is provided for urgent matters that cannot wait until business hours.