Self-funding is one of the most effective ways employers can control the rising costs of healthcare coverage. To Understand self-funding as a concept and how it differs from fully insured plans, we’ve provided you with some key guidelines on the structure of a self-funded plan.
Our Three-Tiered Approach to a Self-funded Solution:
- TIER #1: Maximum savings with our Salerno Health direct medical care network which includes most common labs, x-ray, and immunizations along with our specialty and surgical network
- TIER #2: Maximum choice with a PPO network with Rx plan
- TIER #3: Maximum coverage by providing Out-of-Network benefits
As a direct medical care company, we want to be your medical home. Under Tier 1, your employees will get all the benefits of working directly with us, including 24/7 access to care coupled with the benefits of a self-funded plan for businesses with 50+ employees.
Salerno Health is the first to offer this type of program in the U.S.
What can we deliver for you?
- Greater access to a physicians and providers by phone and in person
- Excellent preventative medicine
- 24/7 access to our MedLine to address employee’s health care needs
- Eliminate unnecessary doctor visits and treatment without office visits when appropriate
- Fewer hospital stays and ER visits
- Reduced paperwork and red tape
- No hidden costs
- Fully ACA (Obamacare) compliant (when combined with your SELF FUNDED plan)